Sunday, June 10, 2012

west wing


As previously stated, we had a blast in California. I intend on returning soon, hopefully for a longer period of time. I hope I don't sound like too much of a broken record , especially when Alli AND Katie have been posting really fantastic photos of their own lives/trips on their respective blogs. I'LL JUST POST A FEW PHOTOS OKAY? Okay.




margssanta barbara

margs in L.A., ice cream in Santa Barbara


Solvang

Did I mention the pool at our house in Solvang? It was out of control.







Hearst Castle

Lemon tree at Hearst Castle

L.A.

good morning!

the oceaaannnn

gulls

Santa BarbaraSolvang

obligatory barfy photo / the rose garden in the backyard

If you're in a "family vacation" slideshow you can go on over to my flickr for more!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great post! Makes me want to drive down to California RIGHT NOW. I've really been enjoying your updates via Instagram. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you rent the house you stayed in? it looks great! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete