Sunday, October 16, 2011

sweathouse




10.16.11

What a weekend I'm having! Do you ever have one of those weekends where you do five million things but still want to do more BUT you also want to collapse on the couch and not do anything for five days? That's how this weekend has been shaping up, and I love it!

Here's a list of some of my weekend activities, for my future self to come back to and look at:
-Halloween-themed wedding in a haunted cave
-Vintage clothing show at the State Fairgrounds with Alli (who should dye her hair pink) and Erin (who has the cutest outfit with a long skirt on her blog right now). I got this amazing awesome sweater (pictured) and also got talked into a winter coat... at least now I have something to look forward to when it snows! I had to cut out early, SO curious to see if the other ladies found anything good!


sweatersweater
it's true, i have the pale-est hands / new sweater, new glasses!


-Saw Burial at Thebes at the Guthrie with Bryan after a fab lunch at their Level 5 Cafe. The play was so amazing, it certainly had me in tears by the end of it. Greek tragedies ftw! 
-Went to a party for a new book put out by Paper Darts with an illustration featured ON THE COVER by my buddy/art partner Bill. It was everso much fun. Now I'm back from a breakfast date with plans to watch some Breaking Bad and maybe look at the internets for awhile. Can this weekend last for a few more days?

4 comments:

  1. i love that sweater! sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weekend! I also, am currently having a great time napping on the couch while Alex watches teh footballs. AND DONT YOU WORRY EMMA, Erin and I did not leave the vintage show empty-handed. (how do you think I am?!) I can wait to show you them. Maybe I'll text you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *and by how, I mean WHO. Of course...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm that is a cute sweater. It was swooped from under my nose. haha, it looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete