Sunday, July 15, 2012

day dream

SUNDAY

lazy breakfasts, video games and downton abbey, braid experiments and morning light. I love my Sunday mornings, in all of their incarnations. This one was filled with a new pancake recipe (whole wheat & cinnamon!), twin peaks and maybe a little bit of Minecraft.

Oh, and experimenting with our new Canon! We got a Rebel T4i recently and I'm finally learning how to use it. The boy will most likely be using it more often for film projects, but I certainly will be taking advantage of my minimal knowledge of photography for fun shots of food and various small corners of my apartment. 

sunday

my bag from the new domestic pretty much looks good in any situation.

sunday

doesn't that pancake look like it has a tail?


sunday

yet another little green darling that I'm trying my darndest not to kill.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the house plant! I've kept one of those alive for a few months now, so I think your chances are good (because I have a brown thumb!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing! I never figured out my canon rebel. It makes my stuff look all pixely? But yours looks great! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete