Monday, March 23, 2015

sleepyhead


I wonder what this little fella is dreaming about? Probably a nice slice of St. Andre (my favorite cheese) on a cracker, right? That's what I normally dream about. 

Now that it is officially spring I've started thinking about (a) brunch and (b) more brunch. And since we're on the topic of brunch I'm going to go ahead and remind you that I still have these super awesome invitations and stickers to download from last year - perfect for anybunny's (see what I did there) fancy brunch party!



Speaking of those little freebies, wayfair.com actually featured them on their VERY IMPRESSIVE list of Easter downloadables. Somebody needs to use every single thing on that list and have the MOST IMPRESSIVE Easter party ever. Do it, and send me photos.


I'm such a sucker for a fancy badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment