Friday, April 19, 2013

s(no)w


Last year as each new season would roll on in I got in the habit of making a playlist to fit a certain mood unique to that season. Summer had one for late nights out with the windows down, fall had one for making cider and walking through the leaves, and winter's was all about nightcaps with a warm blanket and a backdrop of falling snow.

I was planning on starting the Spring playlist sometime soon... and then Minnesota got dumped on by Mother Nature. Six inches of snow! From here all I can see is tree branches covered in the stuff. So the spring playlist will have to wait, but in the meantime my winter playlist is perfect! Take a listen, especially if you're looking out your window forlornly. 



p.s. shoutouts to my dad for introducing me to that amazing Brad Mehldau Knives Out cover. Who knew Radiohead would sound so good played by a jazz band?

No comments:

Post a Comment