Tuesday, April 16, 2013

pattern pals #5: the alphabet




It's time for a very special pattern pals! This time around Katie and I created the assets and picked a color palette together, then went our separate ways and made a pattern using our combined drawings! SO MUCH FUN! Lettering seemed like a nice thing to work together on, especially since I've amassed quite a lot of books and websites with great vintage lettering and type. 

I had a lot of fun with this one, and it was so fun to see what Katie came up with as well! 


And of course, here's the corresponding outfit, inspired by the snow on the ground and my major vitamin D deficiency....


2 comments:

  1. I want that sweatshirt so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma !!

    Recently came across your blog and found it fresh and a pleasure to read ! I must compliment you on creating articles that are really nice.

    I work with www.barcode91.com and we have some beautiful ethnic designs too. I think you would like them too :) and congratulations to you on your wonderful blog :)


    Thanks
    Shivangi Sharma

    ReplyDelete