Wednesday, January 30, 2013

unlisted #5


welcome to my semi-regular hexagonal list of things I've been thinking about/obsessing over! previous versions: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

molasses cookies | I didn't realize it, but molasses cookies are SUPER easy to make. I mean, I guess it makes sense, it's a simple cookie, but I can make these babies at the drop of a hat! What's Gaby Cooking has the perfect recipe, I've been eating one (or two or okay okay three) in the mornings with a good pot of black tea for dunking.

triforce ring from Eugene Tan | With the news that they're remaking Windwaker in HD I have been thinking a lot about the Zelda games. Zelda holds such a special place in my heart! This ring is a great little homage to the games - after all, the Triforce is a fantastic example of good simple design in video games. (related: this great article on "fake" geek girls)

upstream color | Don't you love it when you can't really tell what a movie is about from its trailer, but you can tell it's going to be interesting?! No? Just me? Either way, Upstream Color looks like a beautiful and pooosssiibly freaky movie - just watch the trailer. I know I can't wait to see it!

orchid grey's hair | Julie Sharp has perfect stunning hair that I am getting very envious of. Must not cut hair again, must not cut hair again, must dye ends soon.

help us great warrior! | The brainchild of Madéleine Flores is my kinda superhero. She loves pizza and cats and cute boys and her idea of saving the world is bringing candy to a party or kicking the bad guy in the shins. What else do you need?

super deluxe edition of rumours | HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY RUMOURS. How can I express how much I love you? You are such a perfect album, I listen to you all the time! And now there is a fancy rereleased version of you with live tracks and other goodies? OH MAN, what a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I've always fawned over Julie's hair, so its nice to see a fellow admirer! Ha! And I too am always listening to Rumors, love this deluxe edition.

    ReplyDelete