Thursday, March 6, 2014

date book


I've been working on several wedding invitation projects for the past few months - they've been such a blast and I'm lucky enough to know at least one person out of every couple, so of course that makes them even more special. They're all wrapping up (except for my brother's wedding suite, which you'll get to see later!) so I thought I'd post a couple!

Each one of these features some hand lettering, which is what really draws me to custom wedding invitations. If this is what you think you want in your wedding invitation (or baby shower invitation or 80th birthday party invitation etc etc etc) you should contact me


p.s. We've successfully arrived in LA! Once my head stops spinning I'll be sure to post about it.

1 comment:

  1. um, i am keeping you on the backburner for my next major life event needing perfect invitations. also, WELCOME TO LA. i say that like i live there, but i don't. i am just vicariously living through you. can't wait for the massive update <3 <3

    ReplyDelete