Thursday, March 27, 2014

over easy



Sigh! This is the first year in quite a long time that I won't be celebrating brunch season (friends brucnh is well documented) with all my buddies. I look forward to it every year thanks to the sheer amount of food, friends and mimosas... AND PARTY POTATOES. I know, you don't know what party potatoes are. I forgive you, you truly don't know what you're missing.

But now I'm in another state! So instead of sit around and bemoan my lack of party potatoes (and the buddies that go along with them) I  decided to make a fun brunch invitation that anyone can use! For free! I know, I am truly the kindest of people. It's not like I love drawing rabbits, no sir. They are not the cutest rodent lagomorph known to man, not at all. 

AND, if you're having a brunch with children (of any age) invited, I also made a fun little sticker sheet! You can get full page sticker paper at Office Max or Staples or online and cut them out with an exacto knife. 

So go! Invite your friends to a brunch and make sure someone brings deviled eggs.




Easter Stickers

13 comments:

  1. this is so ridiculously cute. i wanna brunch with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, super awesome and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma

    Your work is so lovely and I really like your blog as well so I've nominated you to Liebster Awards. Yaaay! It's just a nice way of mingling with other bloggers and increasing the visibility of your blog (and your work). For my turn I chose 11 female artists who are as talented as you ( ;) ) to answer a few questions and, if you chose to participate, here's the link:

    http://designjoyblog.com/2014/04/01/liebster-award-and-11-female-artists/

    xx

    Jules
    www.designjoyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG EMMA DONT MAKE ME CRY (MORE). HAHAHA But really though, this year I've already decided that I will be making a breakfast pizza (many breakfast pizzas?) in your honor, and will by live-texting you all the friends-brunch highlights. Dont you eeeeeeeven worry about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Those stickers are fabulous! Do I have to share them with the kiddo???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give you ~~*~*//special permission\\*~*~~ to use the stickers only for yourself!!!!

      Delete
  6. I love the sticker sheet graphics! Specially the bunny with the glasses. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable (but rabbits arent rodents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you for the compliment and the true fact!! I goofed on that one - post fixed :D

      Delete
  8. Okay, these are the cutest things ever! You are so talented. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cuteness is overwhelming! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! Thank you so much, Emma. We are going to get crafty with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete