Thursday, September 26, 2013

inspire/invite


I'm really starting to get into stationery, folks. A few wedding invites under my belt and now I want to do it all. It allows for hand drawn type and fun colors and cute things. So yesterday I decided I was going to challenge myself by making a small trend board for a theoretical party and then create an invite to go along with it.

It was so much fun. SO MUCH FUN, this is the kind of thing that I think is fun. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Just kidding! Nothing is wrong with me, I just like drawing fun fall harvest party things. And hey - if you're planning on hosting a harvest party you're in luck, because this baby has a nice big empty box for you to fill in the details via photoshop/word/mspaint/a pen.

Download the hi-res file here here (sorry for anyone who encountered a broken link! I fixed it. -Emma From the Future) for all your pumpkiny party needs! And then invite me to the party so I can try that roasted veggie pizza!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. Now I want everything pumpkin, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I love it. And nothing is wrong with you, for a break from homework I am practicing my calligraphy skills. Artist are just like that I suppose!

    xoxo
    Avo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I want to be invited to a harvest party too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway you could make this link active again? Pretty Please? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete