Wednesday, September 3, 2008

coulda been a contender



Bryan has been working on a project for awhile that I'm doing illustrations for - so far I've only got the one above of Marlon Brando in his sweet jacket that he wears in On the Waterfront. I haven't been creating much outside of things I get paid for recently, so to see this turn out nicely was lovely. Bryan might use another version, but I'm keeping this one for myself. Maybe I'll put it on my website?

Also, I love the "Mata Hari" from Spyhouse. The weather is cooling down around here and it is the perfect mixture of coffee, cinnamon, and warmth for this season. I need to start switching my wardrobe into fall. And maybe adding some new pieces - if I were rich I'd get this sweater. But I am fairly set on getting a rather well fitted trench coat I saw at H&M. I've never owned a trench coat before, and now seems like a good time to get one.

1 comment:

  1. That is a classy looking dude. I want that jacket. (also, yes to comic 1, I wouldn't have thought you'd take a comic class, do you have any of it online?)

    ReplyDelete