Sunday, September 7, 2008

big thoughts



This is kind of a self portrait, I think? Or at least, I identify with the feeling on thoughts flowing down into your head and then floating around your head. Or trying to grasp your thoughts. etc etc etc, in reality I was just trying to make art now that I'm done with school. It's difficult - I don't yet have a constant flow of freelance to keep me occupied, and without homework it's so HARD for me to get inspired. I have always responded well to assignments. I've been working hard to give them to myself.

Today Alli and I went to two vintage places around town in search for beautious clothings. And lo! I found not one but TWO pairs of shoes that actually fit me and were cute. I have kind of giant feet (size 9.5 to 10) and they are fairly wide, so it is really difficult for me to find vintage shoes that fit. Most people seem to have had very small/thin feet 40 or 50 years ago. BUT I found two GREAT pairs today!! It's incredibly exciting. Pictures will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment