Thursday, July 2, 2015

drink up

This post is dedicated to all you folks out there who have this Friday off work. Go ahead, kick back! Watch too much TV, read a book, talk a long walk to that place with the iced lattes you like... and bring me back one! I'm a sucker for an iced latte.

I'm also a sucker for a tasty cocktail (duh). Last weekend I got some ingredients together for a greyhound slushie to make with my ladies and came home with plenty of extra supplies! That's when I realized I also had various fruit seltzers, and thus this modified greyhound was born.

This isn't exactly a breakthrough in cocktail science or anything, I just took a greyhound (grapefruit juice + vodka) and added some fruity seltzer, but hey! It was an excuse to draw more cocktail ingredients, which I'm still obsessed with. If there's a publisher out there looking for an illustrated book of cocktails LEMME KNOW. I would be so down for that.

What are your plans for the 4th? Mine involve an American flag vest and probably tater tot hot dish - it was a hit at the last BBQ I went to, probably because nobody in Los Angeles has ever heard of it!

p.s. Here's a preview of a fun 4th of July piece I made for Bright's newest campaign. Check out the whole thing here!


1 comment:

  1. Everyone is crazy for playing online games and want to get the perfect link for playing games on PC. You can free pc download games from searchengineloud.com and it gives you full version of PC games. You can easily download pc games free full version with crack.

    ReplyDelete