Friday, May 22, 2015

wants vs. needs

photo on the right by Bryan, who is pretty much the best.

Etsy and I had a little falling out for a couple of years - they didn't do anything wrong of course, but the feeling of endless amazing goods mixed amongst some (let's be honest) not so amazing goods got overwhelming. Last year though I received an Etsy gift card from my brother and sister-in-law, and thus we were reacquainted. 

...and now I am ALL IN. Every so often I'll log in and click that little heart button like a madwoman. My favorites page has grown quite a bit as a result, but since I'm currently (always) in saving $$$ mode and can't buy everything I will just post them here. It's like virtual window shopping!

p.s. Actual purchases featured above! Wedding band from Lichen & Lychee and the bowl in which we keep our shinies from Revision Design.





No comments:

Post a Comment