Thursday, May 21, 2015

bully for you


Woah woah woah. Two new pieces? In one blog post? That is just pushing the envelope, I know.

I've been hard at work, finishing up a super fun project (coming soon!) and working on a tonnn of new portfolio pieces. Cute stuff like Mr. Rabbit and his garden thief up above and some stuff with a little bit more serious undertones, like this piece below done as a part of a campaign on bullying my agent put out.

It made me really sad to draw this poor guy getting picked on, but since I drew it I also know that afterwards these three talk it out and become best friends. YAYYY!!!


2 comments:

  1. Be proud of what you have and be sports in whatever you do. Visit my site for more information.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you fail it doesn't mean you are weak, you fail because there are things that are not meant for you or not meant to happen. Accept failures and take it as a challenge to become a better person. Visit my site for more information. Thank you and have a nice day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete