Tuesday, October 15, 2013

current events

 Ben & Bill
the invitation / boys at the altar

Since I still haven't used up any of the film I started in August (!!) I'm here today to update you with some phone photos and general talk.

Perhaps you've seen the invitation I worked on for their wedding, but back in August two of my best buddies Bill and Ben got married on Ben's grandparent's farm in Iowa. Friends and family gathered together to celebrate a super amazing couple, and after the I do's there was nary a dry eye in the house! I might be getting a little misty writing about it right now, that's how special these fellas are to me.

Of course then we all partied down and after the last beer was imbibed a few of us retired to tents and spent the night under the stars on the farm. It was SO MUCH FUN, is what I'm really trying to say.

Ben & Bill Ben & Bill
fashion roundup! katie, me & alli

Ben & Bill
cute chance is cute

Ben & Bill Ben & Bill
wedding prep buddies / tent in the morning

Other life things worth nothing
-Made my very first batch of jam, strawberry and sriracha flavored. Surprisingly good.
-If you missed out on my buddy Scout Vintage's pop up shop you should feel sad, but not for long, because you can shop online!
-I have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf NONSTOP. The addition of QR codes so you can share your custom fashions is such a great idea. In case you're playing, here are great roundups of mens & mostly ladies codes.
-Saw Gravity, was awed and very terrified.
-Read this article on the Twin Cities dating scene, rolled eyeballs so hard they fell out of my head

 

No comments:

Post a Comment