Friday, March 1, 2013

fruits of your labor



I definitely had to do a double take when I stumbled across Emma Magazine. Guys. The tagline is "if Martha was a twenty-something". I KNOW, I know, how did this magazine with my name just happen to be made for me? Some things are just meant to be, especially because after I e-mailed the ladies over at the magazine we quickly agreed that I should do an illustration for an upcoming issue.

So if you like tasty beverages of an alcoholic nature then you absolutely MUST check out the March issue! You'll be able to check out my illustrated sangria recipe and there's a link to download and print your own little hang tag, a perfect way to present someone with a bottle of wine at a party. There's also adorable fashion, delicious salad recipes and a farmer's market roundup! GO READ!!


1 comment:

  1. OHMYGODOHMYGOD. So cool.

    [Why the hell isn't there an Annie magazine? It'd probably be about musicals though...]

    ReplyDelete