Monday, November 26, 2012

supply & demand


Hello, bloggie! Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? I certainly did - although at 18 attendees this year our numbers were down ever-so-slightly. That's right: usually the "Tritsgiving" (as I like to call it) tops off somewhere in the 20s. Even so, it was delicious and full of plenty of merry-making.

Things are getting festive and holiday-y now, so before I descend down that path (party planning, cookie baking, present buying, etc) I wanted to post one little non-Christmasy thing. I've been working on this pattern as part of a self-initiated challenge to make more patterns. There was a hot second where I was going to create a pattern for a fabric and then make bandanas from the fabric, but that might be best left for next year.

But that doesn't mean we can't use this fun lil' guy inspired by my love of cute office supplies! NO SIREE. Here, some links to get you started:


Feel free to offer these up on your blog but (of coures) only if you link back here! And please, let me know so I can stop by and say thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment