Saturday, April 7, 2012

cel style (#2)


I couldn't wait any longer - Kiki's Delivery Service will always be one of my favorite movies, the kind that feel safe and comforting, that you could watch when you're feeling sick and need a blanket and a cup of tea. It's such a sweet story, and as always the work of Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli totally shine. The sets are gorgeous, and there's plenty of old timey vehicles (cars, bikes, airplanes).

I also couldn't help but make a set for our heroine, Kiki... and the young fellow who takes a liking to her, Tombo. They're both so stylish!

kiki



tombo

5 comments:

  1. Such cute combinations! I want to wear both right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going on to my roommate about how great this movie is--"Spirited Away" kind of freaked her out, so I'm trying to ease her into more Studio Ghibli. Your sets are downright perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Can't wait to see more Ghibli inspired outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS THE BEST EVER!
    I LIKE THIS SO MUCH I PLUS ONE'D IT! IS THAT EVEN A THING?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAYBE IT IS?! I GUESS I AM UNSURE BUT THANKS ANYWAY!!!

      Delete