Sunday, April 29, 2012

busy work

photophoto

phew. It's been a long couple weeks. Things started up on Wednesday two weeks, and didn't slow down until Friday! There were birthday parties, grilled cheeses, karaoke, haircuts, brunch, shopping trips, multiple visits to the neighborhood bar, parents in town, pokemon to be seen, museums visited and SO so so much food consumed.

I'm pooped. So here, look at some photos I've taken on my phone. I know, I've been a delinquent blogger - I promise to be better!

bloody maryphoto
brunch at bar abilene with the ladies - I'll wager it was one of the best ever!

photophoto
I got this dress from modcloth and this awesome poetry package from my best online poetry buddy lisa cicarello on the same day! SERENDIPITY. Those little square poems are stickers... I can't wait to use them!

photoaoife
Photolettering's amazing brochure, Aoife ready to attack.


photophoto
general Pokemon Battle Royal bad ass-ery with Bill and Chris, plus my Omanyte and a little peek-a-boo from Marisa Seguin's Porygon. You can see all the amazing pieces here!

photo photo
Katie and I got haircuts at the same time while she was in town - it was adorable. Also adorable: this oven mitt my parents brought for me.


photo photo
let's end this post on a food related note. Froyo with mochi, grilled buffalo chicken and blue cheese sammies.

3 comments:

  1. omg, I feel like I just re-lived that week all over again! AYUM I WANT TO EAT THAT ALL AGAAIIINNNN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many cute photos! love that mod cloth dress and that nail color!! xoxo linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porygon photo bomb.

    (It is slow at work and I am blog creepin')

    ReplyDelete