Sunday, March 11, 2012

poster child


You may have seen my minor (major) freak out on facebook... or twitter... or tumblr on Thursday, but this poster (available FOR SALE, go buy one!) that I created with my buddy and art partner Bill was featured on Mint and then (omgomgomgomg) on APARTMENT THERAPY. Bill and I shared a quick paced online "oh my gosh oh my gosh we need to update our website" chat when we discovered this. We're so grateful for the press!

And yes, in case you looked at the Apartment Therapy post and said to yourself "I wish this pattern WAS a dress", you can head on over to our (still under construction) website and hire the Perfect Pair to design a pattern for you!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats, that's awesome you were featured on Apartment Therapy. I found your blog through Babes in Thriftland. You're work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your illustrations I immediately thought of my friend Kirsten who also went to MCAD and is an illustrator. Wow, MCAD sure produces some seriously talented folks! (or vise versa, seriously talented folks attended MCAD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you! Is your friend Kirsfen Sevig, by chance? I actually graduated with her, and she is crazily talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kirsten Sevig. She said the same thing about you! She actually just designed my Etsy shop banner and matching business cards. You both are wonderfully talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma! This is great! The print is beautiful. I probably need it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete