Monday, December 12, 2011

ohayo

thanksgiving


A little late, but here's a photo recap of my trip to Akron, Ohio with Bryan for Thanksgiving! He met about half of my five billion relatives, and a good time was had by all.

thanksgiving

We like to play a lot of games after we eat - this year included Mafia, Bang!, Four Square, Euchre, Boggle, and a few others that I forgot already...

peanut shoppe!

peanut shoppe!peanut shoppe!

We also ventured into downtown Akron, which was way cuter that I realized! We poked around a tiny Christmas market and dropped boom-boom dollars at the peanut shoppe. Friends, if you ever find yourself in the fine city of Akron, do yourselves a favor and go to the Peanut Shoppe. Old fashioned sweets and memorabilia lining the walls? Who could ask for anything more?!

thanksgiving

thanksgiving

I'll leave you with this rad photo of my dad and his wonderful siblings. This is the greatest photo in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment