Monday, May 30, 2011

sun spots



(outfit #1, L to R:maison martin margeila blazer, lauren pierce scarf j. crew striped silk dress, dorothy perkins briefcase, old navy crochet espadrilles)


Guys, summer is here. It was hot and muggy today and I wore shorts with NO TIGHTS ON two days in a row. I had grilled corn twice, I broke a sweat outside, I thought dreamily about that jcrew swimsuit I ordered that should be on its way to me next week. I played lawn sports, I made cobbler.... Summer is here.

So, that means a new wardrobe, right? RIIIIIIIIGHT? I want more sandals and stripes, sunglasses and brown leather.



(outfit #2, L to R: john patrick lace shirt, rue 21 braided belt, Only CORAL shorts, keds champion austin skimmers, emilio pucci canvas shopping bag, topshop headband, cacharel sunglasses)

1 comment: