Friday, May 28, 2010

flights of fancy

hotel room


Well I am back, safe and sound in St. Paul after 3.5 crazy days of New York vacation. Bryan and I are still trying to remember everything we did, as we walked around a ton and saw A LOT of things - we pretty much collapsed from exhaustion every night and woke up each morning ready for more. Highlights include the MOMA, seeing tons of celebrities at the Sex and the City 2 premier, drinking the coldest Corona I've ever experienced at Coney Island, and seeing an amazing play about Mark Rothko called Red.

Ready for a giant photo montage, because I can't just pick a few? No? TOO BAD.

central park
our map!
fail!
red carpet mania
sohomeowzers in soho
barfatron
coney island
oh yum
joel vs. the taco stand
going home

3 comments:

  1. lovely photos! I so want to be in NYC like right now ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! Is this your first time to NY? Super jealous! I can't get enough of that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome collection of pics! That food looks so good and I love your hat.

    ReplyDelete