Monday, December 22, 2008

booty boot

sadly i forgot my camera cable in minneapolis, so you guys will have to wait for my video exposé on DTW's famous psychedelic tunnel.

Instead, I'm going to talk about boots. Recently I have come to the realization that throughout the years I have rid myself of any shoe item that might protect my feet from the snow. Luckily I am able to weather the soggy feet, but I think that it has been long enough. I need a boot that will actually protect my lower digits.

Here are the requirements: mildly waterproof, must be warm (after all, I do have my extra tall fishing/rain boots, but those make my feet so cold it's almost not worth it.), must be cute, low or no heel (preferably not a wedge). This is proving somewhat difficult to find, but luckily I have some inspiration for styles after perusing zappos:




fuzzy style: timberland fauna lace, merrell spirit tibet



padded raindboot: hunter festival lace



victorian inspired: la canadienne odelle

anyone have anyrecommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment