Wednesday, February 11, 2015

stuck on you


It's been about a year since I whipped up those Easter downloadables, and with Valentines/Galentines/Anna Howard Shaw Day very very fast approaching I figured it was time to do another little set of freebies!

You like birds? You like cats? You like LAHV? We'll you're in luck, these stickers celebrate all three of 'em. I used one to fancy up a little baked good gift, but you could use them to seal envelopes for LAHV LETTERS or something! The world is your oyster. 




You can download the file for freeeeeee here, and if you want to be really fancy you can buy Avery's #22807 Round Labels, for which I formatted this file to print perfectly on. 

AND, finally, if you'd like to put these stickers on your blog I only ask that you link back to this post and mention my name. If you post a picture of these stickers in action on instagram you can totally tag me in the picture, I'll give you ALL THE LIKES.

here they all are! lil' babiesssss

No comments:

Post a Comment