Monday, November 17, 2008

a winner is me!

weener!

So this morning I took a shower real quick-like, threw on some clothes and hopped on over to Spyhouse. I didn't check my e-mail since I was in a hurry - my landlord's helper was going to be in our apartment, and recently he has become just friendly enough that I get really awkward and have to pretend like there's something else I need to be doing just so that I don't have to make small talk whilst he's looking at our broken toilet. Yes, this is how my brain works sometimes.

Anyway, I get to Spyhouse, and LO AND BEHOLD WHAT DOTH AWAIT ME IN MY E-MAIL INBOX?! Yes, oh joy, an e-mail from weardrobe.com informing me that I had won their "scarves are the new black" contest and would I please give them my address so I could perhaps receive my totally sweet giftcard to H&M? YES PLEASE! This was exactly what I needed to start my week off, given last week was fairly typical of an art school student who has recently graduated (worrying about: job,student loans,money,work,creativity,talent,etc). HOORAY!


also, this marks the first time I have ever been interviewed via e-mail (they'll be posting the interview later). a new day dawns.

p.s. AND TO TOP IT OFF, the wonderful Alli-san featured me during her stint as guest blogger over at The Minneapoline. Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! YOU WON?!?!? Okay, I will try to win the next one and we can go SHOPPING!! I am so jealous! Congratulations babyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, tanks! I got pretty good at guessing who was going to win, so I really wasn't expecting it to be ME.

    Dude, totally do it - it's cardigans this week, which you can obviously rock.

    ReplyDelete